To help make your experience more pleasant and gentle, please follow our recommendations leading up to your appointment.
The Day of Your Colonic
- Do not eat a meal within three hours of your session.
- Stay well-hydrated, but do not drink anything within one hour of your session.
- If your Colonic is in the afternoon or evening, and you would like to eat breakfast or lunch, then eat light: fruit, salad,
- steamed greens, or whole grains.
- Or, of course, you could fast or cleanse beforehand too (a juice-cleanse is highly recommended).
The Day Before Your Colonic:
Please refrain from the following:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Processed foods
- Refined sugar
- Fried foods
- Dairy products
- Carbonated beverages
- Red meat
- Soy products
Two to Three Days Prior to Your Colonic
Please try to eat the following foods:
- Lots of leafy greens
- Whole grains like whole-grain breads and brown rice
- Lean meats like fish or chicken (if you must eat meat)