Is it your first time?
Save time by filling out SanaVita's Colonic Intake form prior to your appointment.
To help make your experience more pleasant and gentle, please follow our recommendations leading up to your appointment.
The Day of Your Colonic
- Do not eat a meal within three hours of your session.
- Stay well-hydrated, but do not drink anything within one hour of your session.
- If your Colonic is in the afternoon or evening, and you would like to eat breakfast or lunch, then eat light: fruit, salad,
- steamed greens, or whole grains.
- Or, of course, you could fast or cleanse beforehand too (a juice-cleanse is highly recommended).
The Day Before Your Colonic:
Please refrain from the following:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Processed foods
- Refined sugar
- Fried foods
- Dairy products
- Carbonated beverages
- Red meat
- Soy products
Two to Three Days Prior to Your Colonic
Please try to eat the following foods:
- Lots of leafy greens
- Whole grains like whole-grain breads and brown rice
- Lean meats like fish or chicken (if you must eat meat)