Arthroben is a medical food — for the dietary management of osteoarthritis and musculoskeletal inflammation related to athletic or other physical activity. It’s a safe, effective, non-NSAID, medical food for the dietary management of osteoarthritis.
- Increases joint mobility and function
- Stimulates joint repair, and provides nutritional building blocks for cartilage, ligaments, and connective tissue (including skin)
- Reduces inflammation
- Balanced inhibition of COX-1, COX-2, 5-LOX
- Offers potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint deterioration
- Not associated with the negative side effects that are commonly seen with NSAIDs and other drugs
- Safe for patients on warfarin (Coumadin)