Nagging symptoms are signals of the body's distress
These common ailments indicate that toxins have accumulated:
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Noticeable fatigue or low energy
- Inability to think clearly or concentrate
- Constipation including bloating or gas
- Bad cramping including menstrual cramps
- Trouble falling asleep or trouble waking up in the morning
- Noticeable mood swings, anger and irritability
- Joint pain, joint creaking or popping
- Weight gain and inability to lose weight
- Decreased libido
- Incontinence or frequent urination
If you have had any of these nagging symptoms consistently over a period of time, we encourage you to begin exploring a cleansing regimen.
Start by cleaning out your colon. From there, move on to more complete cleansing programs including ionic footbaths and liver cleansing programs.
Talk to one of our certified health coaches about your lifestyle goals and concerns. Our board certified holistic health practitioners can help you make the changes you want in a gradual and supportive environment.