January 1, 2014
Ok. So although I am not 100% back to myself, I am feeling LOADS better.
And yes, I DID make my bed this morning FIRST THING as you can see. My, what a difference it makes.
More exciting than bed making was the official launch of our SanaVita 28-Day Cleanse along with the New Moon in Capricorn workshop, led by Gabriel, the Director of our Pharmacy, Stefanie Weiss, our in-house Astrologer and me. Stefanie went through the Moon cycles and the influence they have on us. We set our intentions and Gabriel took us through the whole cleanse step by step: the products, the diet, what to expect…
It felt amazing to be there as a group, going through the process together and starting the new year in this manner. Today was Day 1 for me on the cleanse and it’s just the perfect way to let go of the past and look towards my future.
Stefanie asked us all to write down what we wanted those things to be. I would like to share mine with you now.
LET IT GO!!
1. The pain I carry over my failed marriage and the ways I feel I was let down…let it go.
2. My pain over my manly. It’s been nearly 2 years. LET IT GO!!!
3. My fear of being alone without an active partner who loves me whom I love back. LET THAT FEAR GO!!!!
BRING IT IN!!
1. My posture. I used to have the most impeccable posture. Since child bearing, I’ve noticed myself slouching more and more. I WILL regain the connection to my core that WILL, in stride, take me everywhere I need to go.
2. Sobriety. How different would my life look on December 31, 2014 than it does today? It’s not so much about the drinking as it is the lifestyle. Finding something different to do, new strategies to let loose, new places to hang out and people to link up with. And no more wasted moments feeling hung over. Never missing spin class because I was too hung over to go. ☺
3. And lastly, to learn to treat myself the way I treat my babies. With patience, compassion, protectiveness and OH…soooooooo much love.
Ready, Set, GO!
Arul Goldman is the Founder and Director of SanaVita.